Each Complete Table is made with five bronze pieces--two feet featuring the couple's names and date, two rings, and a cross inlaid into the tabletop.
How To Order Your Complete Table
1. Choose your Tabletop.
Select your tabletop from the available options in our gallery.
2. Personalize your bronze hardware.
You’ll provide the first names of the bride and groom (or recipients) and the wedding or event year that will be cast in bronze.
Our wooden tabletops can be cleaned like any other fine wood furniture. Applying furniture wax will help preserve the finish and protect it from spills or any prolonged contact with moisture. The same wax can also protect the finish of the bronze inlay.
The bronze feet of the table are best cleaned with a duster. The crevices and recessed areas of the feet can be cleaned with a soft or medium bristle brush. If the feet get dirty and need to be washed, it’s best to use a mild soap and water solution; however, if this type of cleaning is needed more than a few times, we advise applying wax intended for bronze fine art sculptures (many are available online).
Your table will arrive in three basic parts: the tabletop, and the two table legs with the bronze feet, rings, and wooden bases attached.
1. Remove the packing material except for the stretch wrap around the rings encircling the table legs. (This will keep the rings from sliding up and down the legs during assembly.)
2. Place your tabletop upside down on the packing material or another soft surface.
3. Insert the legs into the sockets mounted to the bottom of the tabletop, making sure that the names and date are facing out.
4. Using the Allen wrench and screws provided, tighten the screws so that the feet/bases are parallel with each other and 90 degrees to the linear orientation of the table.
5. Remove the stretch wrap from the rings on the legs.
6. Place the table upright. Then check if any leveling is needed. Leveling casters are provided on the bottom of the bases. They can be turned in or out to eliminate any rocking due to a less-than-level floor.
Subscribe to our news letter to stay in the loop.